Pages

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Home-made Ice coffee





Ok I love Ice Coffee, but it get expensive to keep going to out for it. I work at McDonald's so I know how we make it there. That's when I thought hey I could do that at home!


So here we go:


brew a pot of coffee, let it cool
In a glass put some ice, I like to fill it half full of ice. pour approx. an inch and a half of coffee cream and as much sugar as you prefer.  Stir and enjoy!!


If you want some added flavour CoffeeMate has flavoured creams like Vanilla, Caramel, Mocha, Hazelnut, Cafe Latte and a few more.  MMM yummy!


My oldest son and I have even made ice mochas. Just add hot chocolate to the coffee before it cools. or add chocolate syrup to the mix.


Ok so I'm signing off as I sip an ice coffee! 

No comments:

Post a Comment