Usually it says to use the blue kind, but in my research I have used the green ultra apple blossom. So I in my opinion I don't think it matters what fragrance you use.
- Eye glass defogger : rub a very small amount on the glasses and wipe with the cloth you would usually use to clean them. I have used this! works great! I work in a kitchen and we are constantly going to get stuff from the freezer and my glasses are no longer fogging up on those trips! woo hoo! lol
- Bathroom Mirror defogger : Much in the same way for the glasses but you obviously use more of the soap. and then wipe clean with paper towel.
- Hair Shampoo Treatment: Using Dawn once a month as a shampoo will strip any build up your hair has from different products and excess oils.
- Glass Cleaner : In a spray bottle mix a few drops of Dawn and fill with water. Also is a good eye glass cleaner. I have used this too for my glasses and works better than the commercial stuff.
- Flea bath : It works great on getting those pesky fleas off of your beloved pets. check out this site for more info. I have a dog and 3 cats and we have used this to get rid of fleas. works great. the only prob I had was getting the cats in the bath! lol
- Laundry Stain remover : Put a few drops on a stubborn greasy stain and scrub for a min then pop it in the wash. Stain will disappear.
- Carpet Stain Remover : I have used 1 cup of vinegar, 3 drops of Dawn and the rest water in a spray bottle. Works great for those small stains that suddenly appear on the carpet. You know the ones that "nobody" makes ;)
- Bubbles : Of course I had to include this in the list! Put in a container 1/2 cup of Dawn, 1 tbsp of glycerin ( you can get it at the drug store) and 1/2 a gallon of water. Stir gently. remove any foam that is on top and you are ready to blow some bubbles!
If you have any other uses let me know and I will add them!